1. Information Do We Collect?
- Information you email us. Any communication you email us we may maintain for reference. We do not sell or lease any client information.
- Website Browsing Information: We have Google Analytics installed on the website. Any information Google Analytics collects and provides in the dashboard we have access to. This may include information such as IP addresses, time on site, and website pages you viewed.
2. What do we do with the information we collect?
- Running our business: .We use any information you email us to respond to your inquiries and needs. If our business is sold, the information you provided to us would be sold along with our other assets.
- Police requests. If we receive a legal request or a court order to provide information we will comply with this order and turn over information requested.
- All of your information is password protected and is only accessed by employees and contractors to respond to your inquiries. Some of our systems have encryption. We make a concerted effort to protect your information however we do not guarantee absolute security from hackers or people who could physically break into our facilities.
When you visit our site, cookies, which are alphanumeric identifiers, are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser..
5. Contact Us